I don't know what to put here. c:
I was trying to make an epic scene with titans and shit, but got frustrated so I did this instead
I laughed hard enough to share.
I’m fucking mind blown right now!! Did Supernatural get inspired of this photograph of Hitler when they came up with the old photo of Crowley hanging in the halls of Hell?
What if Crowley was possessing Hitler…
Well he was watching old Third Reich footage when we first see him in his house….. O_O O_O O_O
Mother of God
That would explain why he killed himself. Crowley smoked out, and hitler couldn’t live with the guilt…
Hitler was very into the occult (it’s believable that he’d summon a cross roads demon) and most of the crap he did was within the last 10 years of his life . I think Crowley got Hitler to sign a demon deal and that he liked to watch the videos and pose like the Furer because he was proud of that deal. If Crowley got Hitler to sell his soul in exchange for the power to commit pure evil that would have been a double win for hell. I bet the Hitler deal is how he got the title King of the Crossroads
BOOM Headcannon accepted
Almost my entire family died in death camps. I refuse to make a ‘headcannon’ out of this. ‘Couldn’t live with the guilt?’ This headcannon makes Hitler seem innocent and I am four thousand percent NOT okay with any headcannon that makes Hitler seem innocent of the atrocities he committed. 2.5% of the worlds population died in World War 2. That’s not a Supernatural headcannon. That’s fucking disgusting and the most horrifying thought of all was not that Hitler was possessed. It was that he was a HUMAN BEING. When we give him the title of being a monster or head cannons of him being possessed—even for the sake of a television show—we are seperating him from the rest of us. We are essentially saying ‘what he was doing was unhuman.’ While I completely agree what he did is inhumane, it was not ‘unhuman.’ Hitler was a child once. He painted and was loved and cherished by somebody. He had hopes and dreams. Anyone could become Hitler and that’s the most terrifying thing of all. It doesn’t take possession or being a monster, it takes bigotry, racism, and power. Fuck that headcannon. It’s disgusting and does a disservice not only to the victims of his cruelty, but to future generations.
boy: have sex w me
boy: misandry is real
i’m going in for a refill
*talkin sexy* ooh baby, I’m gonna put a baby in you. Wait no, hang on, I mean my penis. Haha sorry it’s been a while.
Mom says not to dress up for Walmart or anything… BUT I NEED TO LOOK OKAY AT LEAST
Oh wowie zowie look at this cutie ^.^
TOP CREEPYPASTA MONSTERS/URBAN LEGENDS
Creepypasta is a scary story website, that has some genuinely good stories. I remember my first time coming across this website in high school. I got genuinely creeped out and vowed to never go back, but that didn’t work out. Over the years it has been up urban legends have been born. Here are a few of the most popular ones.
- Slenderman: An alleged being who is about 8 ft. tall, with no face. He has black tentacles protruding rom his back and has extremely long and slender arms and legs. There has been online computer games about this dude as well as a brilliant series on YouTube called MarbleHornets that rotate around this being.
- The Rake: A genuinely terrifying creature whose presence is accompanied by loud growl, whispering noises and heavy breathing. The urban legend is a series of stories of people’s encounters with this creature. EvenManHybrid on youtube has made a series of videos revolving around this creature.
- Ben Drowned: I’m not too familiar with this story but it revolves a Majora’s Mask cartridge that is haunted by a ghost named Ben. Give it a read.
- Jeff the Killer: In all honest this is not a scary or even a good creepy story at all. For some reason this legend became pretty popular, probably because of the picture associated with the story. Creepypasta Wiki has actually deleted the story from their page because of how poorly written it was.
- Smile Dog: A good creepy urban legend about a haunted image that drives it’s viewers to insanity. All of the victims claim they have been visited by a dog like creature called “smile dog”
- Squidward’s Suicide: A creepy story writeen by an intern that worked at Nickelodeon. This is a “lost episode” that feature horrific imagery revolving around the death of Squidward. It’s downright depressing.
- Lavender Town Syndrome: A creepy story that is about a peak in children’s suicide rates between the ages of 7 and 12 shortly after the release of Pokemon Red and Green in Japan.
- Mr.Widemouth: A popular urban legend about a girl who makes a friend in a forest. She should of listened to her parents when they said, “don’t talk to strangers.”
- Suicidemouse.avi: An urban legend based of off an old, unseen Mickey Mouse episode.
- Eyeless Jack: Another story about a boy who receives visits at night from an unfriendly creature
Be sure to check out my masterpost of everything creepy for more lists like these.
repeat after me:
allies are not oppressed
being an ally is not a sexual orientation or gender identity
the A in LGBTQA stands for asexual
then what letter is for ally
THERE IS NO LETTER FOR ALLY
anyone who reblogs this by october 31st will get a dinosaur drawn based off of their blog. (must reblog not just like)
so reblog for a cute dinosaur. or a spooky dinosaur. depends on your blog.
Oh my goodness I would love this
Page 1 of 47